Thursday, December 3, 2020

WEEK FIFTEEN - B

 Thankfully, I made the realization on Tuesday night that each spread counts as two pages... so I have completed 12 pages. I originally was only drawing one scene per page but moved to a spread to have more room to draw yet still thought I had to 10 full spreads. So on Tuesday, I had finished all of my spreads and I spent Wednesday and Thursday working on the cover page and end pages.

Here is what I submitted for my 90% progress:

Cover and Endpages



Spreads (in order)








I'm going to continue adjusting some of the illustrations as well as add the page numbers. I've been drawing all of these out in Adobe Fresco on my iPad, but I'm going to do the page numbers on the computer so I can try and keep them all in the same spot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL SHORT STORY

  Here is my final short story layout! Professor Mata really enjoyed my visual style and was glad I was able to figure out how I want to ill...