Wednesday, December 9, 2020

FINAL SHORT STORY

 Here is my final short story layout!

Professor Mata really enjoyed my visual style and was glad I was able to figure out how I want to illustrate. She had only two comments and that was she wanted me to adjust the position of where my name is in relation to the title and work on the background of the Dancing Dogs. I made those adjustments and updated the InDesign file I was finished.


Final Size: 7 x 7" with a 1/4" bleed CMYK 

Extra Page



Back and Cover Pages




Copywrite and Title Page























End Pages



While I'm not sure if I will print this project out in a material form, I am so proud of myself for working through this project. I had a rough start at first as I struggled with trying to find a visual style, but I worked through each scene and found a way to illustrate. Even though my short story doesn't have a set narrative, I chose more of a visual list so I had more freedom to explore how I want to illustrate. 

This class and more specifically this project really opened up my eyes to illustration and I can't wait to continue to explore what I can create 💛😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL SHORT STORY

  Here is my final short story layout! Professor Mata really enjoyed my visual style and was glad I was able to figure out how I want to ill...