Monday, December 7, 2020

WEEK SIXTEEN - A

Here is what I have so far.

I brought the spreads I created in Adobe Fresco into Adobe InDesign and made sure everything had a 1/4" bleed around all sides. I had to make some minor adjustments to the layouts of the different spreads as some of the elements and text was too close to the edge. I decided not to add page numbers because there isn't much of a narrative to the book so nothing needs to be in a particular order. 

Professor Mata is working on giving us all feedback so I'm going to wait to see what she says then make adjustments from there.

Extra Page
Back and Cover Pages



Copywrite and Title Page





















End Pages



No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL SHORT STORY

  Here is my final short story layout! Professor Mata really enjoyed my visual style and was glad I was able to figure out how I want to ill...