Thursday, October 29, 2020

WEEK TEN - B

I started to work on the animation copying and pasting the wheels. I was having a lot of difficulty with the size and keeping the rotation consistent. I turned on snapping by magnetics so I could just spin them once each time. It took me 24 layers to spin the wheels a complete 360 degrees. 

I then moved on too trying to figure out the background. I wanted to do something like a blur of passing trees. I found an image of a tree line and chose some of the green colors. I tried finding a water color or blending brush but it wasn’t working as I wanted it to. After searching through Procreates features I found the motion blur. I painted and mixed some greens and then blurred the background. Here is a photo of what I had as the background.


Even though I think the motion blur has the effect I wanted I don’t like the greens and red together and the background now seems distracting.

So here is my final version and the time lapse of my Procreate progress.






Here is the version I gave to my Dad for his birthday :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL SHORT STORY

  Here is my final short story layout! Professor Mata really enjoyed my visual style and was glad I was able to figure out how I want to ill...