Monday, November 9, 2020

WEEK ELEVEN - B

The next step was to build the script. My first thought was to have everything rhyme as I myself enjoyed reading rhyming books as a kid. I wasn't sure where to begin, so I started Googling some ideas. Through my search, I actually found a blog that is against rhyming books. The article stated that rhyming can be challenging to do especially with not making it a cliche and if the book is translated into different languages, the rhyming is lost.

 https://papajfunk.wordpress.com/2014/03/17/tips-for-writing-picture-books-dont-write-in-rhyme/

I reached out to my Mom for some help on coming up with the scenes especially because this story is inspired by her. Here is the script I submitted on D2L:




No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL SHORT STORY

  Here is my final short story layout! Professor Mata really enjoyed my visual style and was glad I was able to figure out how I want to ill...