Thursday, October 1, 2020

WEEK SIX - B

Wednesday

 Continuing with the hands I added a few more to the list. My hope was to complete 20 a day to finish on Sunday, but my rough start yesterday put me behind a little so I will work back at them tomorrow and do 25 a day.

 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday
I have some momentum now but I am getting stuck on poses to do. I decided to look up some words and the alphabet in sign language and incorporate them throughout. A quarter of the way there!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday
Almost halfway there! I filled up the entire canvas today so it looks like I will have three pages for the final submission. So far things are processing well, except the style of pen I was using suddenly stopped working... this had happened before only for the specific style nothing else was affected. I turned my iPad off and repaired the pencil but nothing. Luckily I found a pen with a similar style and started to use that.








--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday
I finished so many today! I caught up to my goal with the 8 I missed yesterday, got to my goal of 25 for the day, plus did a few more over the 75 mark! So far I love seeing the finished product of them all in columns and rows and the emotion behind each hand (#24 from the last set is my favorite so far).






No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL SHORT STORY

  Here is my final short story layout! Professor Mata really enjoyed my visual style and was glad I was able to figure out how I want to ill...