Thursday, September 10, 2020

WEEK THREE - B

After looking through my odd collection of desk treasures, I picked out five that I feel like I had a direction for. 


Similar to the examples I found on Pinterest, I'm going to sit the item on paper and draw around the item and capture a picture of the new compound illustration. I was thinking of taking all of the photos of the items first and then drawing on the pictures, but I enjoy how the shadows sometimes overlap the drawings in the examples I saw on Pinterest. 

I then began sketching out some ideas in my sketchbook. I started the whiteout and binder clip. I'm going to draw in pencil first and then draw over the pencil with a pen for the final illustration. 


I'm going to finish up the rest over the weekend and then post the final photos on my blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL SHORT STORY

  Here is my final short story layout! Professor Mata really enjoyed my visual style and was glad I was able to figure out how I want to ill...