Wednesday, November 18, 2020

WEEK THIRTEEN - B

I started by finishing up what I was working on through Procreate. 



I made the entire scene brown And then used a lighter shade in the soft yellow for some highlights. I kept a majority are the same brown to relate to the color but this way it wasn’t just white for everything else. While I think the colors and Setting are effective, I feel like I’m missing texture. Any other examples I showed in the previous week, the books had layers in color, patterns, material texture. Well the brush I chose on Procreate has some dryness to it, it’s not as much as I was hoping. 

I researched, trying to find other brushes that have some texture on Procreate but none of them that I could find for free.

 I remember learning about Adobe fresco on the Adobe Max event so I download the app and tried with that. There was able to find and download a bunch of brushes and I played around for a while trying to find different textures. While this isn’t a finished piece I took a screenshot just to compare the texture from pastel to the dry ink from Procreate.



I reached out to Professor Mata And she said it’s OK that for my three developed pages/spreadsand she said it’s OK that for my three developed pages/spreads I can do three different scenes in three different styles so I can figure out what I want to do for the entire story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL SHORT STORY

  Here is my final short story layout! Professor Mata really enjoyed my visual style and was glad I was able to figure out how I want to ill...