Monday, November 16, 2020

WEEK THIRTEEN - A

 Think I have a direction I haven’t found exactly what I want to do yet. Frames from my storyboard and started drawing.



 I tried to not focus on the color first and more of the subject but I didn’t like how everything just was white besides the one color. I have a picture in my head of what I’m thinking but I wasn’t sure exactly what it was so I went back to Pinterest to collect my ideas and try to find something similar to what I’m thinking. Here is more of the concept I’m going for with having an overall color for the ceiling and then a secondary or tertiary colors for focus and support.





I’m going to work back into the igloo drawing revisiting the color and trying my best to create more of a scene and go forward from there on the other two and that way when I start the final versions I have a clear idea (hopefully) the style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL SHORT STORY

  Here is my final short story layout! Professor Mata really enjoyed my visual style and was glad I was able to figure out how I want to ill...