Tuesday, October 6, 2020

WEEK SEVEN - A

Today we were assigned our next project: to create an editorial piece. We were given a list of three prechosen articles to read and our final piece will be an illustration that is to be presented beside the article.

I began the assignment by reading the three articles and writing down some key points of each one as I read. I wasn't trying to take notes for a summary of the article, but rather capture some lines or points that made me connect to a potential visual. In the three rectangles in my notes are some visuals that stood out to me the most after the reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL SHORT STORY

  Here is my final short story layout! Professor Mata really enjoyed my visual style and was glad I was able to figure out how I want to ill...