Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Adobe Max 2020

I signed up and joined the Adobe MAX 2020 Virtual conference. I started by making a schedule, but after watching the opening keynote I learned about some new features Abobe has to offer such as Illustrator for the iPad and Adobe Fresco. 

On Tuesday I watched the following presentations and live streams.








I learned more about the features of Illustrator on the iPad, live streams presented on Behance, and how to use Adobe Fresco. I very excited to try Illustrator on the iPad and look into using Fresco. Currently, I have been working with Procreate, but I want to continue learning other platforms. 

With Meg Lewis, she worked through a design challenge in Illustrator to layout type while incorporating your personality. She started by looking at hierarchy and listing out some personality traits. She then found typefaces that matched those types to the personalities. She found three typefaces that looked very different and then worked on bringing them together. I enjoyed this presentation as the presenter really worked through her own work and thought process. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL SHORT STORY

  Here is my final short story layout! Professor Mata really enjoyed my visual style and was glad I was able to figure out how I want to ill...