Thursday, September 17, 2020

WEEK FOUR - B

I began sketching out my ideas. I referred back to my Pinterest board and found some photos of Langston Hughs on Google. Here are some of the photos I used from my sketches. 




I like my original idea of using the pen and water, but I want to keep thinking and not cling to my first thought. I want to incorporate the sense of water but possibly also the location he speaks of. My sketches are rough but it helped me begin to think more of ideas, possibly incorporating all the techniques? I'm going to continue working on the ideas and sketches over the weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL SHORT STORY

  Here is my final short story layout! Professor Mata really enjoyed my visual style and was glad I was able to figure out how I want to ill...